zaterdag 22 mei 2010

Dutch championships freestyle

well the first freestyle events in holland have been surfed!

at first king of the dam! the open dutch freestyle championships.
the level was really high! air flaka, shaka's and kono's were flying around!
I finished 5th.
I'm not really happy with the result because I know i can do better.
the wind was quiet okay but we had almost the whole day rain so I was really cold, I was on my NP firefly 5.3 and my JP freestyle 99, and the wind was pretty gusty some some times I was really well powered and some times I was pumping like hell to bust out a trick.

unfortunately because of the heavy rain I don't have any action pics.
But it was a really good organized event by team the bunch, with good atmosphere and a lot of action!

Geen opmerkingen: